Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FOTD: Neutral Look w/a Purple Pop

Hey everyone! This is a simple, neutral look I did a few days ago with a little pop of color. I used a really pretty, vibrant purple liner blended on my lower lash line. I like the way this turned out, but I think I'll try this look again with darker shadows on my upper lid and then the purple liner underneath for added effect. I'd love to hear what you think!











FACE
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, Shade: Bronzer
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush (highlight)
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon

EYES
Ulta Professional Eye Primer
MYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Neutral Eye Shadow Palette in Light Silver Shimmer Color (3rd row, 2nd down)
MAC Eye Shadow in Satin Taupe
MAC Eye Shadow in Brule (brow highlight)
Stila Smudgepot in Black
Sephora Brand Flashy Eye Liner in Flashy Mauve (lower lash line)
Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx (waterline)
Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara in Blackest Black
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

LIPS
Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob
MAC Lipstick in Tanarama
Maybelline Shinylicious Lip Gloss in Sunset Sparkle

No comments: