Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May Favorites

These are some of my current favorite products! This changes often so I'll try to do this monthly. :)

Bronzer:

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder, Shade: Bronzer. I have been using this bronzer for years and I love it! It has a matte finish, which is what I really like in an all-over bronzer.

Primer:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Ulta Professional Eye Primer

Eye Shadows:
Victoria's Secret Radiant Shimmer Eye Palette - Amazon Rainforest.
I bought this a few weeks ago and fell in love with it! I'm not a huge fan of Victoria's Secret make-up line, but this palette is gorgeous. It's great for everyday fun looks.
MAC Bronze (Frost)
MAC Steamy (Frost)
Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio - Smashbox.com
Maybelline Cool Effect Cooling Shadow/Liner - Snow Bunny

Eyeliners:
Stila Kajal Eye Liner - Onyx
Sephora Brand Long Lasting Eye Liner - Taupe
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner - Black Metal Love


Mascara:
Cover Girl Lash Blast - Very Black. This was the first drug store mascara I have used in years and I LOVE it! I think it's the best I've ever used to be honest. I love the brush and it really makes my lashes longer and fuller!

Blush:
MAC Sheertone Blush - Pink Swoon
MAC Cream Colour Base - Hush (Frost)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Peach Stain


Lipstick:
MAC Pretty Please (Lustre)
Revlon Nude Attitude (Matte)

Lipgloss:
MAC Dazzleglass Goldyrocks
NARS Orgasm
Maybelline Shinylicious Golden Peck


Brushes:
MAC 217 Blending Brush.
This is the best brush I have ever used on my eyes.. definitely worth the price!!
Kabuki Brush
Sephora All Over Shadow
Sephora Shader


Make-Up Remover:
ALMAY Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Hair Products:
ALFAPARF Cristalli Liquidi. The salon I used to go referred to this as "hair crack", haha. I LOVE this stuff. I've been using it for years and it makes my hair super shiny!
KENRA Platinum Silkening Gloss
Garnier Fructis Style Brilliante Shine Glossing Spray

No comments: